Giving By Text
Text Donor Guide:
1. Text the amount you would like to give to 609-362-5188.
2. If you are a ﬁrst time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a conﬁrmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Text-Giving Donations:
If you only text a monetary value, the funds are allocated to the church’s donation fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to donation fund)
If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be allocated to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as $100. You can also give to a speciﬁc fund by typing it after your amount, such as $100 building fund”.
If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.